EQUIPMENT AND MACHINE ENGINEERING AND
MANIFACTURING FOR INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION
MANIFACTURING FOR INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION
ENGINEERING FOR INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION
Our company was founded in 2012, in order to integrate and help Automatic Machine’s industry. We have always worked on Automatic Machine’s engineering and software development for OEM.
Over the years, we have gained experience and new knowledge in several industries.
Every year we have set targeted goals on our business and professional growth, in order to consolidate our customer portfolio.
In 1995, we have gained new business partners and we have broken through pharmaceutical industry. In the last few years, we have reinforced, with the aim of growing in medium and long term for our investments.
HERE YOU CAN FIND OUR BROCHURE
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
AUTOMATION SYSTEMS FOR AUTOMATIC MACHINES AND MANIFACTURING LINES
SYSTEM MONITORING AND MANIFACTURING CONTROL, WITH A PERSONALISED SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
MACHINE UPDATE AND SECURING
CALIBRATION, CERTIFICATION AND VALIDATION SERVICE WITH OWN EQUIPMENTS
EQUIPMENT AND MACHINE ENGINEERRING AND MANIFACTURING FOR INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION
TRANSFER AND HANDLING SYSTEM OF THE PRODUCT FOR MANIFACTURING LINES
SPECIAL MACHINE MANIFACTURING
Machines, that go beyond the manifacturing standards of large companies. Based on a specific request from the customer, we are able to design a solution, share it with the customer, build and test the machine with very low costs, ensuring the end customer satisfaction over time. Moreover, using the most modern technologies in 3D printing, we produce scale models of solution, so that the customer can also see a preview of what will be the construction of the machine.
- All supplies are subjected to mechanical and electronic functional tests;
- Tecnical dossier – CE declaration;
- Thermoforming equipment and moulds;
- Packaging equipment and machines;
- Modifications to existing machines;
- 3D design technical office;
- Workshop with machine tools.
SYSTEM, CABLING AND SOFTWARE
We carry out the design and implementation of wiring diagrams and software for machine manifacturers. We also provide the realization service of electric panels and wiring on board of the machine with materials on account. We produce machine control software for PLC and HIM, based on the customer’s technical, functional and programming standards. We coordinate with the technical offices of the manifacturing companies, for which we work, in order to comply the implementation standards required of us. We guarantee to the end user the realization of the work in a defined time frame. We also provide the testing and installation service for third parties worldwide.
- Execution of low voltage industrial electrical systems also for explosion – proof chambers;
- Design and wiring of low and medium voltage switchboards;
- Design and implementation of equipment for automation and control through machine PLC, axis control system, CNC, fieldbus, industrial PCs;
- Design and implementation of intrinsic safety automation of printing control systems;
- Supervision systems.
UPDATES AND SERVICES
one of our prerogatives is to provide companies with a machine revamping service where the electro-mechanical parts are in obsolescence, but structurally the machine is always in working condition. We carry out an inspection at the customer’s premises; we evaluate and share with the customer the type of intervention to be carried out. The aim is to guarantee to the end customer the reuse of the machine in full functionality, with the safety and guarantee of the work performed by us.
- Set up process;
- Revamping of automatic machine with CE declaration in many machine sectors;
- Installation and control of vision systems for product control;
- Installation of SCADA systems for 21CFR Part 11;
- Design, preparation and execution of GMP validation programs.
- Staff training;
- Document review.
ITALIAN EXCELLENCE WORLDWIDE
Over the years, our machines represent a worldwide excellence. With our logo CGS VACUUM, we offer machines and services for the metallization, using PVD technology: vacuum metallization for aluminium cladding and vertical metallization equipped with double chambers.